Payment to Suppliers
Pay suppliers and vendors of any size - large utilities, small businesses and anyone in between with a few clicks of the mouse - that’s how easy it is to pay with Telpay for Business.
Telpay directly integrates direcly with Sage 50, Sage 300, Adagio by Softrak and Intuit QuickBooks. With Telpay's import mapping tool, importing paybles is possible from virtually any accounting software package that can produce the proper importing map file.
In addition to the programs listed above, Telpay for Business also supports the following legacy accounting software; MYOB Version 11, Syspro, Momentum MHIS Standard, Peachtree, Money, ACCPAC Advantage, Quicken Versions 5 and 6, ACCPAC Plus, Tronia, AIMsi and FAS.
Fast. Easy. Smart.
- Your suppliers receive payment as early as the next business day.
- No banking information? No problem. We’ll send your supplier a cheque* and we request banking information for you.
- Telpay notifies your suppliers of payment by email, fax, or efile.
*additional fees apply
Convenient. Secure. Trusted.
- Approve payments while away from the office.
- Payments require single/dual signing authorization just like cheques.
- Telpay has been an industry leader for over 25 years. Our system is accountant tested with a clear audit trial and strong reporting.
How does it work?
Simply enter your payment directly or import a batch of payments from your accounting system.
Fund & Approve Payments
Fund your payments by using an online bank transfer from your financial institution or have Telpay withdraw the funds from your account. Review, approve and transmit the payment information to Telpay.
Your supplier receives a payment notification by email or fax, which includes full payment details for easy reconciling.
How does a supplier get paid?
How do I fund my payments to Telpay?
Choose the payment funding method that is suitable for you. You have the option of using an online banking transfer from your financial institution to Telpay's Trust Account or an advance debit option where Telpay withdraws the funds from your account. The advance debit option is subject to review by Telpay. A fee of up to $150 may apply. For more information on the available funding options, please speak to a Telpay representative.
Do I need a lead time to fund payments?
Timing can be tricky, but with the help of our funding timeline, you can be sure to get your payments where they need to go on time. Click here to visit our funding timelines page.
Can I run Telpay on my Mac computer?
To run Telpay for Business software on a Mac, you will require Microsoft Windows be installed using a program like Parallels or VMWare Fusion.
Need Help? Let's Connect.
- Learn more about electronic payment solution by joining us for a webinar.
- Call 1-800-665-0302 to get answers directly from our payment experts.
- Complete Online Form and a representative will respond within 1 business day.