Welcome to the
Telpay Download Centre
* Software downloads as an MSI installer. Setup program is Approx 70Mb and will take approx 5-7 minutes on a high speed internet connection. To install the software on Windows XP, Vista and Win7 it will require you are logged on as a user that has Administrator rights.
- Ebills functionality is NOW available
- Ability to print vouchers for each of your vendors
- Enhanced biller search solution
- Printer selection option
- Improved importing from Accounting packages
- Faster software with reduced number of screens
- Better error handling
- Ability to view information on imported billers
Also for your reference, the following is a PDF download of our EBILLS Instruction Sheet:
- Payment and Collection Features - A comprehensive guide to the payment and collection features of Telpay for Business.
- Links to Accounting and Payroll Systems - How to import general ledger and payment transaction data to your accounting software system. Also, export instructions for payroll systems to direct deposit to your employee’s bank account.
- Customer Agreement - For your information we provide the Telpay for Business customer service and license agreement access to the Telpay history file.
- Update Account Information - For all changes to existing accounting information. Please complete and fax the attached form to Telpay at 1.866.396.2548.
- Notify your Suppliers/Vendors - Let your suppliers/vendors know that you will be paying them electronically with Telpay for Business. For your convenience we have prepared a sample letter for you to customize with your information.
- Guide for Auditors - This information is provided to assist auditors examining the use of the Telpay for Business system for making payments.
- Biller Information Form - Fill out this form to start receiving payments by Telpay electronically.
- Biller Agreement - Fill out the Biller Agreement to complete the biller set up process.
Manuals and Suggested Procedures for Telpay for Business
- Installation Guide - This short guide will help you get the Telpay for Business software installed on your system.
- Guide to Importing Payables from Quickbooks (PDF)
- Guide to Importing Payables from Simply Accounting (PDF)
- Suggested Accounts Payable Procedures - Use this guide to help plan for the integrating of Telpay for Business into your accounts payable procedure.
- Funding Payroll and Bill Payment Files - This guide explains the options available to you to fund both your payroll files and bill payments for Telpay Business.
- Adapting to Paperless Bill Payments - Suggested procedure for storing your electronic invoices sent by a Biller.
- Import IFF Files: Windows to MAC - Exporting IIF files from QuickBooks for Windows and Importing IIF files to QuickBooks for MAC.
- International Payments Module - Use Telpay for Business to pay your bills in currencies other than Canadian dollars.
- Using Telpay for Business in a Networked Environment (PDF)
- TelPay Electronic Payments User Guide for Accpac ERP (PDF)
- TelPay EPayment Interface Installation Guide Sage Accpac ERP (PDF)