Accountants and bookkeepers who are engaged in recommending or promoting Telpay products and services (The ASP Partner) are eligible to receive discounted rates when they refer clients to Telpay.
Telpay agrees to:
- Waive the Telpay implementation fee and first monthly fee to the Accounting Service Provider (ASP) Partner for their accounting/bookkeeping business. Partners are encouraged to create their own account so that they can best advise their clients and be hands-on with the software.
- Provide the ASP with discounted pricing on their clients’ implementation setup fee based on the number of active clients they bring to Telpay.
- Provide access to co-hosted webinars, newsletters, and industry information on an ongoing basis.
- Contact the ASP quarterly to update account information and provide any additional support required.
- Provide the ASP with a Customer Care Professional for all support inquiries.
Accounting Service Provider (ASP) Partner agrees to:
- Register and maintain an active Telpay client within 6 months of the partnership start date.
Enter the ‘Partner Identification Code’ on the application form to ensure the appropriate fees are waived.
- Attend training webinars to learn and engage in the different services of the software.
Notify Telpay when an account information update is required.
- Telpay and the ASP Partner reserve the right to terminate the agreement at any time.