Payroll Direct Deposit for QuickBooks
Welcome to Telpay, QuickBook's third party provider for direct deposit payments. Telpay provides a simple payroll direct deposit solution that integrates with QuickBooks software. With our Telpay for Business payment software, pay your employees through direct deposit for as little as 15 cents.
Versatile. Robust. Fast.
- Pay one, some, or all of your employees.
- Pay CRA remittances and employee expense reimbursement.
- Payroll deposited into employee accounts in as early as 2 business days
Convenient. Secure. Trusted
- Single/dual signing authorization (just like your cheques)
- Approve payments while away from the office
- Accountant tested with clear audit trial and strong reporting
How does it work?
Calculate your payroll in QuickBooks and import the net payroll information into Telpay for Business.
Send Payroll Information and Funds
Transmit your payment file to Telpay and fund the Telpay trust account. Send funds through your online bill payment system or instruct Telpay to automatically debit your bank account.
Once Telpay has matched your payment file to the funds, your employees will be paid via direct deposit. It's that easy.
How do I fund my payments to Telpay?
You choose the payment funding method that is suitable for you. You have the option of using an online banking transfer from your financial institution to Telpay's Trust Account or have Telpay withdraw the funds from your account.
Do I need a lead-time to fund payments?
Timing can be tricky, but with the help of our funding timeline, you can be sure to get your payments where they need to go on time. Click here to view our funding timelines.
|One time charge for software and system set-up||$99.00|
|Includes system updates and support||$15.00|
Payroll Transaction Charges
|Direct Deposit Payroll Transactions
*Minimum charge of $5.00 per file (1 - 33 transactions)
For a complete price list, visit our Pricing page.
Need Help? Let's Connect.
- Call 1-800-665-0302 to get answers directly from our payment experts.
- Online - Complete our contact form and a representative will respond within 1 business day.
- Webinar - Learn more about electronic payment solution by registering for a webinar.