With Telpay Online you can pay any business or organization registered as a Premium Biller with Telpay.
Payments made easy.
- $0.50 transaction fee (defaulted to be paid by Payee)*
- No service or monthly fees*.
- Pay direct from your bank account to your recipient's bank account.
- Include all payment details including invoice details.
*In some cases, billers may choose to have their payees incur the transaction cost.
What is a Premium Biller?
A Premium Biller is a business or organization that has registered their company with Telpay to receive online payments from other businesses or individuals. These include universities, colleges, utilities, municipalities, community clubs, churches and business suppliers.
Need to know if a business or organization is registered as a Premium Biller? Contact us.
How does it work?
Create your account, enter the Premium Biller's Code, register your banking information and make your first payment to the registered business or organization.
Confirm & Verify
For verification & account approval, send a copy of a void cheque (counter cheques not accepted) with the following immediately to email@example.com:
Businesses: Signed authorization form.
Individuals: Recent Hydro bill.
Upon approval of your account, Telpay will debit your bank account and send payment to your Premium Biller. Allow 4 business days for your payment to be applied to your Premium Biller.
Ready to sign up?
Here's what you'll need to create a Telpay Online account:
- Obtain a Biller Code from a business or organization registered as a Premium Biller or contact us.
- For businesses: A void cheque (counter cheques not accepted)
- For individuals: A copy of your recent utility bill and your void cheque (counter cheques not accepted).