The world is changing. Paper cheques are being replaced by more efficient electronic payment systems. Telpay Incorporated first introduced electronic payments to Canadians in 1985. Today, Telpay’s electronic payment systems are helping businesses replace cheques with more efficient electronic payment solutions. With your help, we can do more.
Are you known for your exceptional customer service skills? How about being solutions-oriented, organized and a team player? You’ve come to the right place. As a leader in the electronic payment industry, Telpay offers qualified individuals the opportunity to be recognized in a creative, fast-paced industry.
What Telpay offers:
- Competitive base salary and benefits.
- Great company culture – we understand the importance of enjoying your time at work; therefore, we carefully foster an environment of fun and teamwork every day.
- A leader in the industry.
- Commitment to your career – our commitment to personal growth and continual learning are part of our core values.
- Ready to help change the world of electronic payments?
We are always in search of talented, driven and overall awesome individuals who want to make a positive and meaningful impact in the world of electronic payments. If you don’t see an open position in your field of expertise, please don’t hesitate to introduce yourself by connecting with us.
Telpay seeks to be the premier Canadian bill payment service for business payments and where practical, personal payments, by exploiting its unique capabilities and experience, and providing distinctive service to its customers, billers and partners. All responsibilities of the Director, Business Development, will be executed within the boundaries of the company’s strategic plan.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Direct and coordinate company sales functions including cultivate new sales.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, forecasting, methods, costs, pricing structure, and results.
- Develop and manage sales budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts. Including review of all contracts and contractual agreements.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals directly related to large customer sales.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures. Including revenue and overall go to market plans.
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials and exhibits.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
- Oversee and ensure the customer service experience aligns with the sales process.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Work with the department managers and corporate staff to develop a 1-5 year business plan for the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Post-secondary education required in a business related field.
- Highly developed aptitude for attention to detail and process related task execution.
- Proven experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams and facilitate group meetings.
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule including travel.
The job posting will close on January 25, 2019. We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.