The world is changing. Paper cheques are being replaced by more efficient electronic payment systems. Telpay Incorporated first introduced electronic payments to Canadians in 1985. Today, Telpay’s electronic payment systems are helping businesses replace cheques with more efficient electronic payment solutions. With your help, we can do more.
Are you known for your exceptional customer service skills? How about being solutions-oriented, organized and a team player? You’ve come to the right place. As a leader in the electronic payment industry, Telpay offers qualified individuals the opportunity to be recognized in a creative, fast-paced industry.
What Telpay offers:
- Competitive base salary and benefits.
- Great company culture – we understand the importance of enjoying your time at work; therefore, we carefully foster an environment of fun and teamwork every day.
- A leader in the industry.
- Commitment to your career – our commitment to personal growth and continual learning are part of our core values.
- Ready to help change the world of electronic payments?
We are always in search of talented, driven and overall awesome individuals who want to make a positive and meaningful impact in the world of electronic payments. If you don’t see an open position in your field of expertise, please don’t hesitate to introduce yourself by connecting with us.
Under the overall direction of the IT Manager, it has immediate responsibility providing technical support for our customers using any of our products and/or services, transmitting/receiving files and support of our internal staff and IT infrastructure. Effectively communicates issues, concerns, and resolutions to all staff. Will work closely with the other IT Support staff and other departments, as necessary.
- Clearly understand, research and resolve customer problems quickly and correctly while being courteous and compassionate. Maintain the high standard of customer service that TelPay provides to its customers at all times.
- HelpDesk support via email and phone
- Obtain and maintain a thorough knowledge of our products and services.
- Document all customer engagements.
- Notify the IT team of new problems and their resolutions.
- Internal support of the network and users on a daily basis.
- Computer maintenance/upgrades.
- Operations Support
- On-call availability
- Security patch management\update management
- Backup testing and maintenance
- Process improvement
- Security Suite Management
- IT security and incident response
Formal Education and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or related experience
- 5 years of work experience in an IT support or helpdesk role.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong technical, planning and leadership skills
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to relate to others, no matter their level of technical knowledge
- 2-4 years’ experience supporting Windows Server and Active Directory infrastructure
- Experience administering Microsoft Exchange Server
- Knowledge of Linux and Unix would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL, MS SQL)
- Experience with Firewall and router administration
- Experience working with Microsoft Hyper-V
- Knowledge of IP phone system administration
- Experience with accounting software packages considered an asset