The world is changing. Paper cheques are being replaced by more efficient electronic payment systems. Telpay Incorporated first introduced electronic payments to Canadians in 1985. Today, Telpay’s electronic payment systems are helping businesses replace cheques with more efficient electronic payment solutions. With your help, we can do more.
Are you known for your exceptional customer service skills? How about being solutions-oriented, organized and a team player? You’ve come to the right place. As a leader in the electronic payment industry, Telpay offers qualified individuals the opportunity to be recognized in a creative, fast-paced industry.
What Telpay offers:
- Competitive base salary and benefits.
- Great company culture – we understand the importance of enjoying your time at work; therefore, we carefully foster an environment of fun and teamwork every day.
- A leader in the industry.
- Commitment to your career – our commitment to personal growth and continual learning are part of our core values.
- Ready to help change the world of electronic payments?
We are always in search of talented, driven and overall awesome individuals who want to make a positive and meaningful impact in the world of electronic payments. If you don’t see an open position in your field of expertise, please don’t hesitate to introduce yourself by connecting with us.
We are seeking:
- A highly motivated individual wanting to work in a team environment
- Has good communication and documentation skills
- Experienced at providing internal staff support for programs
- Efficient at analyzing a problem and provide solutions
- Effectively work with technical and non-technical teams
- Immediate start date depending on availability
Qualification and Skills:
- Has a minimum of five years experience developing backend data processing software
- BS Computer Science, other technical degree or related work experience
- Experience with writing complex SQL stored procedures, C#, and .Net Core
- Experienced in SQL Server Reporting, Query Optimization, and data analysis
The following would be an asset:
- Database administration
- Financial Accounting: General Ledger experience
- Experience in other languages like Cobol
Apply Here“APPLY HERE