The world is changing. Paper cheques are being replaced by more efficient electronic payment systems. Telpay Incorporated first introduced electronic payments to Canadians in 1985. Today, Telpay’s electronic payment systems are helping businesses replace cheques with more efficient electronic payment solutions. With your help, we can do more.
Are you known for your exceptional customer service skills? How about being solutions-oriented, organized and a team player? You’ve come to the right place. As a leader in the electronic payment industry, Telpay offers qualified individuals the opportunity to be recognized in a creative, fast-paced industry.
What Telpay offers:
- Competitive base salary and benefits.
- Great company culture – we understand the importance of enjoying your time at work; therefore, we carefully foster an environment of fun and teamwork every day.
- A leader in the industry.
- Commitment to your career – our commitment to personal growth and continual learning are part of our core values.
- Ready to help change the world of electronic payments?
We are always in search of talented, driven and overall awesome individuals who want to make a positive and meaningful impact in the world of electronic payments. If you don’t see an open position in your field of expertise, please don’t hesitate to introduce yourself by connecting with us.
Telpay Incorporated is currently recruiting for a Corporate Accounting Analyst for a one-year maternity leave position. The primary responsibility of this role is to support the Corporate Accounting department, including completion of the period end close, account reconciliations, journal entry preparation and associated analysis. The Corporate Accounting team is responsible for a wide variety of roles including account reconciliations, customer billing, vendor payments, and providing financial support to Telpay’ s decision makers.
Telpay is a leading participant in the growing electronic payments field. While this role is a maternity leave position, other accounting positions are likely to arise as the term progresses.
Reporting to the Corporate Accountant, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Account reconciliation and analysis.
- Preparation of monthly journal entries.
- Monthly billing and A/R, including collections.
- Maintenance of revenue spreadsheets.
- Support A/P and ensure transactions adhere to Telpay’s corporate policies.
- Complete GST and PST returns.
- Support preparation of quarterly Board reporting.
- Assist with year-end and preparation for the annual corporate audit.
- Other duties as assigned to support the Finance department.
- 3+ years full cycle accounting experience.
- Business Degree and/or enrollment in an accounting program or an equivalent combination of knowledge and experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel who is familiar with working with databases.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Well-developed communication skills and able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to exercise good judgment while fulfilling the role.
Please forward your resume on or before Monday, August 13, 2018, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.