The world is changing. Paper cheques are being replaced by more efficient electronic payment systems. Telpay Incorporated first introduced electronic payments to Canadians in 1985. Today, Telpay’s electronic payment systems are helping businesses replace cheques with more efficient electronic payment solutions. With your help, we can do more.
Are you known for your exceptional customer service skills? How about being solutions-oriented, organized and a team player? You’ve come to the right place. As a leader in the electronic payment industry, Telpay offers qualified individuals the opportunity to be recognized in a creative, fast-paced industry.
What Telpay offers:
- Competitive base salary and benefits.
- Great company culture – we understand the importance of enjoying your time at work; therefore, we carefully foster an environment of fun and teamwork every day.
- Leader in the industry.
- Commitment to your career – our commitment to personal growth and continual learning are part of our core values.
Ready to help change the world of electronic payments?
We are always in search of talented, driven and overall awesome individuals who want to make a positive and meaningful impact in the world of electronic payments. If you don't see an open position in your field of expertise, please don't hesitate to introduce yourself by connecting with us.
We are looking for a Sales Administrative Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and driven administrative professional who can handle a wide variety of tasks, possesses a strong work ethic, an eye for detail, and knows what it takes to keep a sales team on track. At Telpay you will have the opportunity to work with a great team of enthusiastic people as well as expand your skills.
Telpay is at the forefront of bill payment processing in Canada, and we are looking for someone with the right skills to continue to bring us to the next level. If you work well in a team environment, you like problem-solving, or you like to be challenged then we look forward to hearing from you.
Areas you will work on:
• Assist with sales proposal preparation (gather data, correspondence, powerpoint presentations)
• Assist with sales contract preparation and review.
• Assist with developing sales materials and tools to support the selling process of Telpay's products.
• Responsible for fulfilling sales materials requests (new product information, distribution of brochures and sales packages)
• Manage all aspects of the onboarding process for a particular group of customers.
• Manage and maintain sales database (contact update, tracking and reporting)
• Research potential business opportunities, including new markets and requests for proposals.
• Keep abreast with market changes within the industry and have a strong understanding of the competitive landscape
• Assist with coordinating internal and external events including set-up and tear down for local events.
• Provide any other support deemed necessary for the success of the team and the company.
Skills we are looking for:
• Post secondary education preferred (Sales, Marketing, or Business Admin)
• 5 years administrative experiences in Sales/Marketing Department
• Strong understanding of sales and marketing practices and methods.
• Proficient computer skills, including MS Office, ACT or equivalent CRM database.
• Strong customer service skills
• Organization, time management, and prioritization skills are essential
• Ability to package dense information into a visually appealing and logical manner
• Strong communication skills, oral and written
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects and meet deadlines
• Positive, professional attitude and demeanor
• Innovative, self-starter with good follow-up skills
• Energetic, organized and excellent interpersonal skills
What Telpay offers:
• Competitive base salary and benefits.
• Great company culture – we understand the importance of enjoying your time at
work; therefore, we carefully foster an environment of fun and teamwork every day.
• Leader in the payment industry.
• Commitment to your career – our commitment to personal growth and continual learning are part of our core values.
Submit Your Resume Now