The world is changing. Paper cheques are being replaced by more efficient electronic payment systems. Telpay Incorporated first introduced electronic payments to Canadians in 1985. Today, Telpay’s electronic payment systems are helping businesses replace cheques with more efficient electronic payment solutions. With your help, we can do more.
Are you known for your exceptional customer service skills? How about being solutions-oriented, organized and a team player? You’ve come to the right place. As a leader in the electronic payment industry, Telpay offers qualified individuals the opportunity to be recognized in a creative, fast-paced industry.
What Telpay offers:
- Competitive base salary and benefits.
- Great company culture – we understand the importance of enjoying your time at work; therefore, we carefully foster an environment of fun and teamwork every day.
- Leader in the industry.
- Commitment to your career – our commitment to personal growth and continual learning are part of our core values.
Ready to help change the world of electronic payments?
We are always in search of talented, driven and overall awesome individuals who want to make a positive and meaningful impact in the world of electronic payments. If you don't see an open position in your field of expertise, please don't hesitate to introduce yourself by connecting with us.
Telpay Inc. is the largest independent processor of electronic payments in Canada and we are expanding. Telpay makes it possible for any size businesses to facilitate electronic payments to anyone, anytime. TelPay creates technology and provides solutions that make it faster, easier and more cost effective to pay bills and receive payments electronically.
We are looking for a motivated individual who is looking to become a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems. You will be responsible in helping the business to become more efficient and to provide better service to its customers.
• Full life-cycle of software development process analysis, design, coding, testing and maintenance
• Translate business objectives into solutions
• Reviewing and document current systems
• Facilitates the quality assurance and solution testing processes
• Participate in architectural review and design
• Presenting ideas for system improvements for new or existing solutions
• Report directly to the Systems Manager
• Collaborates with the supervisor to provide estimates and to assists in developing work breakdown structures for project deliverables
• Work effectively as a development team member
• Establish a good working relationship with team members and management to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner
• Productive in both team-based and self-managed projects
• Ensuring the creation of proper documentation
• Provide support and maintenance for existing applications.
Desired Experience (in order of importance)
The technologies listed are most desired; however, equivalent experience in the same technology area would be considered.
• At least 5 years working experience as programmer/developer
• Visual Basic 6- requires software development experience of at least 3 years.
• Familiar with Agile development.
• Knowledge of database design and SQL;
• Strong communication skills
• Source control tools
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
Please submit your resume on or before June 7, 2017, attention Alan Beaton
Submit Your Resume Now