The world is changing. Paper cheques are being replaced by more efficient electronic payment systems. Telpay Incorporated first introduced electronic payments to Canadians in 1985. Today, Telpay’s electronic payment systems are helping businesses replace cheques with more efficient electronic payment solutions. With your help, we can do more.
Are you known for your exceptional customer service skills? How about being solutions-oriented, organized and a team player? You’ve come to the right place. As a leader in the electronic payment industry, Telpay offers qualified individuals the opportunity to be recognized in a creative, fast-paced industry.
What Telpay offers:
- Competitive base salary and benefits.
- Great company culture – we understand the importance of enjoying your time at work; therefore, we carefully foster an environment of fun and teamwork every day.
- Leader in the industry.
- Commitment to your career – our commitment to personal growth and continual learning are part of our core values.
Ready to help change the world of electronic payments?
We are always in search of talented, driven and overall awesome individuals who want to make a positive and meaningful impact in the world of electronic payments. If you don't see an open position in your field of expertise, please don't hesitate to introduce yourself by connecting with us.
Telpay Inc. is the largest independent processor of electronic payments in Canada and we are expanding. Telpay makes it possible for any size businesses to facilitate electronic payments to anyone, anytime. TelPay creates technology and provides solutions that make it faster, easier and more cost effective to pay bills and receive payments electronically.
We are seeking a bright, talented and energetic Sales Manager with experience in the accounting profession or a CPA designation. You have a passion for technology and have experience selling to the accounting industry. The position is in Winnipeg and you will assist in the development and growth of our core business across Canada with a focus on software as a solution for improving business processes. If you are looking to grow your career in Sales Management and want to join a dynamic company that is committed to personal growth this position is perfect for you!
This position involves working with a team selling and promoting electronic funds transfer software to accountants, bookkeepers and businesses; including lead generation, customer presentations and providing product expertise. You will be responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting. Working in a CRM environment, you will ensure the team is delivering desired results to customers and prospects.
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
• Experience selling to the Accounting industry or a CPA designation an asset
• Minimum 5 years sales management or sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Strong business sense and industry experience an asset
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• Motivated and disciplined with time management skills
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Good problem solving ability
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM experience
• Customer service oriented
What Telpay offers:
• Competitive base salary and benefits.
• Commitment to your career - our commitment to personal growth and continual learning are part of our core values
• Great company culture
• Leader in the industry
Please submit your resume on or before April 10, 2017, attention Fred Coakes
Submit Your Resume Now