The world is changing. Paper cheques are being replaced by more efficient electronic payment systems. Telpay Incorporated first introduced electronic payments to Canadians in 1985. Today, Telpay’s electronic payment systems are helping businesses replace cheques with more efficient electronic payment solutions. With your help, we can do more.
Are you known for your exceptional customer service skills? How about being solutions-oriented, organized and a team player? You’ve come to the right place. As a leader in the electronic payment industry, Telpay offers qualified individuals the opportunity to be recognized in a creative, fast-paced industry.
What Telpay offers:
- Competitive base salary and benefits.
- Great company culture – we understand the importance of enjoying your time at work; therefore, we carefully foster an environment of fun and teamwork every day.
- Leader in the industry.
- Commitment to your career – our commitment to personal growth and continual learning are part of our core values.
Ready to help change the world of electronic payments?
We are always in search of talented, driven and overall awesome individuals who want to make a positive and meaningful impact in the world of electronic payments. If you don't see an open position in your field of expertise, please don't hesitate to introduce yourself by connecting with us.
We are seeking a talented and energetic business development professional with experience in prospecting, developing and selling to corporate markets in Manitoba and across Canada. Experience with financial services and/or the accounting services profession would be a definite asset.
The position is based in our Winnipeg head office and you will assist in the development and continued growth of our core business in Manitoba and across Canada, with a focus on software as a solution for improving business processes. This role involves significant time prospecting, presenting and demonstrating our software both in the field and online, as well as engaging prospects and customers over the phone. Your efforts will be fully supported by our team of industry-leading marketing and customer care professionals.
If you are looking to grow your career in Sales and want to join a dynamic company that is committed to its’ team members’ personal growth and development, this position is perfect for you!
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the ideal candidate will have the following profile:
• Minimum 3-5 years sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Experience selling to the Accounting industry, or a CPA designation an asset.
• Experience selling technology products and services in Manitoba and across Canada.
• Experience in market segmentation and sales campaign development, execution and reporting.
• The ability to plan, conduct and follow-up on remote sales and marketing presentations via online meeting and sales tools.
• Proven ability to manage the sales process from plan to close, including managing our customers’ experience from initial contact through to implementation of our software, and follow-up to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
• Good problem solving ability.
• Proficient computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite, and CRM experience.
• Customer service oriented.
• Strong business sense and acumen.
• Motivated and disciplined, with strong time management skills.
• Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to travel to trade shows as required, up to 3-4 times per year.
• A desire to advance your career within a leading Manitoba company.
What Telpay offers:
• Competitive base salary, bonus and benefits.
• Commitment to your career - our commitment to personal growth and continual learning are part of our core values.
• Great company culture.
• The opportunity to join a leader in the industry that is focused on growth and innovation.
Please forward your resume on or before May 31, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.